For a 3 star welcome on the campsite!
For a peaceful stay at our campsite in the Côtes d'Armor, the Camping du Gouffre*** offers you a wide range of services.
- Fresh bread every morning from 8am (to be ordered the day before)
- Refreshments and ice creams for those who are thirsty or hungry
- Bar and restaurant area on the spot or to take away in July and August on order
- Friday evening: Moule-Frite
- Saturday evening : Pizza
- Emergency grocery section
- Washing machine and dryer in the laundry room of the main building. Their use is possible with the purchase of tokens (5€) and washing powder (1€) at the campsite reception
- Cardboard area at the campsite reception
- Library and board games
- Tourist information
- Bed linen kits on order (1 double bed: 12€; 1 single bed: 10€; bathroom linen: 13€)
- Free Wifi throughout the campsite
- Barbecue available on request
- Table football, table tennis
- Emptying area for motorhomes
RESTAURANT AREA- SNACK
From 10 April to 15 September
- Frozen dishes (croque-monsieur, baguet'in...)
- breakfast and picnic on reservation
- Oysters to eat in or take away (1/2 dozen or dozen)
During the high season (July-August), the campsite offers hot meals on site or to take away
- Friday evening: Mussels / Chips
- Saturday evening : Pizzas
New in 2023!
The Gouffre campsite*** offers electrically assisted bicycle hire for a day or half-day.
What could be better than discovering the Plougrescant peninsula and its surroundings by bike?
Each bike is equipped with a basket, a helmet and a waistcoat to be visible and to ride safely. A mini-training course for the handling of the bike is provided for beginners. Advice for an unforgettable ride and a new experience is available on request at the campsite reception.